Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surgery

Hi everyone! Most of you don't know but a couple weeks ago I went to a plastic surgeon about getting a breast reduction. The doctor seemed to think that it was going to get approved by Tricare (our military insurance) but, you never know so I have been calling our insurance company a couple times a week to check on it. Well, after I got home from the gym on Monday & I called (just to check) & it was pending. But the lady on the phone told me that I could always go online to track it so, I did. In the time that it took me to get a sign in for the website, it had been APPROVED! :) So, I called Tricare (just to double check that it wasn't a mistake) & sure enough, it was approved! :) So, I called the plastic surgeon & they now have me schedule for OCTOBER 5 @ 7:30AM! :)
I will update everyone as things progress. Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers...it has taken me MANY years to make this decision permanent (I HATE the thought of surgery...having c-sections is one thing because they weren't elected..this is an electoral surgery...). But, I figure this will help me out physically & mentally! Thank you all for your support (no pun intended)!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment