Sunday, January 23, 2011

WOW! I've been MIA!

WOW! I can't believe I've been MIA from my blog for SO long! Lots has happened...so much that it's going to take awhile to get this updated! ;)

  • Jay & I are officially on the 'hurry up & wait' list for the Navy to fix my tubes! YAY! They are saying it will be between early-late summer...
  • We get to put in for orders next month!! YAY! We are looking at staying here, or moving to Dahlgren or Norfolk, Virginia...we will know what the plan is by early summer (hopefully) so that we can get the kids & I moved up wherever before school starts!
  • Kids are GOOD! It's hard to believe how much they've grown & how old they are getting. :(
  • Jay (obviously) got home safely from deployment...the ship returned September 19, 2010
  • I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!! I've decided what I want to do...I've always helped others, so I'm going to stick with that. I'm going to go for a Bachelors of Science in Psychology.
  • I decided in the fall to stay on at the Ombudsman for Jays ship (USS The Sullivans)...I will probably turn over in early/mid summer to a new Ombudsman (especially since we'll be moving). I thoroughly love the families/Sailors from our ship & just couldn't part with them...
That's about it...for now...I'm sure that I'll be posting pictures SOON...but for now, I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled programming! :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment