Sunday, January 10, 2016

Decluttering/Organizing to Start 2016 RIGHT!

Well, the weekend DID NOT start out the way I was expecting it to.  Yesterday morning I woke up to an email from our Realtor to call her when I got a chance.  Apparently the owners of the house we are in have been told to sell the house (not sure exactly WHY but, that's neither here nor there).  Let's also keep in mind that we are in a lease on the house until December 2017!  Let's ALSO keep in mind that my husband is not here in Virginia with the kids, dogs, & I...he's thousands of miles away (4,690 to be exact).  I was really upset at first, well, still am...BUT, I'm looking at the bright side of things now.  It's TIME TO ORGANIZE & DECLUTTER!!  I've been on a roll since yesterday morning & have donated a ton of stuff, & have also listed quite a bit online.  So, since I'm on a Organizing & Decluttering binge, I've been on Pinterest checking (follow me:  www.pinterest.com/proudfcwife) out all of the lists, etc for moving & decluttering.  Now that I've gone through a bit of the house already, I feel the need to say, 'out loud over the internet', that I HAVE SLACKED in my usual 'if we don't use it, get rid of it' approach since we moved here 4 years ago.  But, that's changing!  :)  Be sure to keep up with my Pins on Decluttering/Organizing.  :)

Oh...& my favorite website by far is:  http://www.budgetdumpster.com/resources/how-to-declutter-your-home.php#_a5y_p=3780925

No comments:

Post a Comment